Oolong Extract Powder (Ti Kwun Yin, Rock Tea, Osmanthus Fragans Tea, Narcissus Tea)
Latin Name: Camellia Sinensis
Appearance: Dark Brown Fine Powder
Part Used: Leaf
Specification: Polyphenol 10-98%
Oolong tea is a product made from the leaves, buds, and stems of the Camellia sinensis plant. This is the same plant that is also used to make black tea and green tea. The difference is in the processing:Oolong tea is partially fermented, black tea is fully fermented, and green tea is unfermented.
1. Oolong tea powder can Helps the body’s digestion.
2. Oolong tea powder can Strengthens the skeleton and myocardial.
3. Oolong tea powder can Reduces adipose and blood pressure.
4. Oolong tea powder can Improves blood consistency.
5. Oolong tea powder can Anti-coagulant.