Bamboo Leaf Extract
Latin Name: Lophatherum gracile Brongn
Appearance: Light Brown Powder or White Powder
Part Used: Leaf
Specification: Proportional extraction 10:1
Bamboo leaf is a kind of plant, which is common in life and has the value of ornamental greening. At the same time, it also has high medicinal value. The main active component of bamboo leaf extract is bamboo leaf flavone, which has many biological activities.
1. Bamboo leaf extract is used as a cosmetic ingredient used in skin-care products.
2. Bamboo extract can be used as a dietary supplement.
3. As an ingredient in other nutraceutical products such as milk powder, nutraceutical beverages (Bamboo Beer, Bamboo Water), etc.
4. Bamboo leaf extract can be added to regular foods to increase nutrition values such as rice/noodles.
5. Bamboo leaf extract is used in the beverage as the favor, sweetener, and color.